As a Veteran of our Armed Forces, you have demonstrated your ability to persevere under any circumstances. Your steadfast dedication and sacrifice serves as a testament to your determination to succeed. We at ICDC College would like to thank you for those sacrifices by providing Veteran-friendly education to those that wore the uniform.
Our Military Staff is trained to provide services to those who served us so proudly. With ICDC College’s Military Staff, our Veterans can begin or advance their college careers knowing that they are in good hands. Let ICDC College help you continue down your path towards excellence.
Veteran Online Benefits*:
- Flexible Learning – Access your classes online: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Accelerated learning format
- Online learning support
- Laptop and books/e-books at no additional cost!**
- Post/911 G.I. Bill***: Tuition benefits are based on length of service after Sept. 10, 2001, plus other eligibility requirements. Stipends for living expenses, books, and supplies are provided (maximum cap $19198.00).
- Yellow Ribbon Program: ICDC College is pleased to participate in the Yellow Ribbon program. The Yellow Ribbon G.I. Education Enhancement Program, better known as the Yellow Ribbon Program is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, and is available only to Chapter 33 Veterans with 100% eligibility (or Dependents under transfer of entitlement). As a VA-approved “Institution of Higher Learning”, ICDC College has voluntarily entered into an agreement with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, to provide a matching financial contribution to assist Veteran students with tuition and fee expenses, when those costs might exceed the Veterans’ educational benefits for tuition and fees during a twelve month period of enrollment. ICDC College does not limit the participating number of eligible Veteran students.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill: Veterans, Active Duty, or Selected Reserve Service Members can receive a monthly education benefit depending on their length of Military service and full- or part-time student status.
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP): Gives unemployed Veterans between the age of 35 and 60 a chance to use their Montgomery G.I. Bill which may have previously expired. Applicants must participate by March 31, 2014. Must apply by October 1, 2013.
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E): Eligible applicants must have received, or will receive, a discharge that is other than dishonorable. Have a service-connected disability rating of at least 10%, or a memorandum rating of 20% or more from the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). Eligible applicants have the possibility of having their full tuition covered.
*Available for those who qualify. Certain restrictions may apply.
**Laptop and books/e-books included with tuition. Online students only. Conditions apply. Limited time offer.
***GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is not endorsed, sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with ICDC College.