For Military Spouses – Education that Fits the Demands of Your Military Lifestyle
As a Military Spouse, you face challenges every day, often putting aside your own educational and career goals to meet the needs of your family. We know you are busy helping your family transition through deployments and relocation to new assignments all over the world.
That’s why ICDC College gives you the flexibility of an online education that you can customize to suit your lifestyle, whether your spouse is serving in the country or abroad. With classes available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you’re able to complete your career training program on the go. With ICDC College’s help, you can achieve your personal career goals and establish a more secure future for you and your family.
At ICDC College, we are committed to providing you with a supportive learning environment so that you can start and finish your education from wherever you may be. With online degree and diploma programs in career choices such as Business Management and Accounting, Healthcare Management , Alcohol and Drug Counseling, and Homeland Security, you're on your way to achieving the specialized knowledge and job-specific skills that employers are looking for.
Why ICDC College is the Best Choice for Military Spouses:
- Designated as a Military Friendly® School
- Accredited by the ACCSC
- Dedicated Military Division
- Military Education Representatives knowledgeable about military educational benefits
- Classes available online anytime day or night
- Associate Degree and Fast-Track Diploma programs
- An online classroom environment that keeps you in touch with instructors, support staff, and fellow students all around the globe
- Student Advisors to help you stay on track and motivated
- Career service assistance to identify potential employment opportunities upon graduation
Financial Assistance Available for Military Spouses:**
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) for Spouses of active duty Service Members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2 and O1-02
- $4,000 maximum financial benefit
- Requires Military Spouses to finish within three years from the start of program
- Pertains to Associate Degrees, certifications, and licensures
- Government financial aid available (if qualified), including Pell Grants and VA Veterans Educational Benefits
- Post 9/11 GI Bill*
- Yellow Ribbon Scholarship participant
Ready to Learn More?
Call today to discuss your educational goals with one of our dedicated Military Admissions Representatives!
*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is not endorsed, sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with ICDC College.
**Available for those who qualify. Certain restrictions may apply.