Active Duty Members of the Armed Forces understand the meaning of dedication, loyalty, and sacrifice. We at ICDC College would like to salute you and help you continue that legacy. Our Military-friendly programs are designed to accommodate the busy lives and unique needs of our Service Members.
Whether you’re preparing for deployment or returning from it, undergoing a permanent change of station (PCS), or seeking advancement within the Military, ICDC College has an online educational experience designed for you! Let ICDC College become your road to higher education.
Active Duty Online Classroom Advantages Include:
- Flexible Learning – Access your classes online: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Leave of Absence (LOA) for Military duty purposes (for those who qualify)
- Accelerated learning that compliments the fast-paced demands of your Military training
Active Duty Military Benefits:*
- Tuition Assistance (TA): In addition to the federal tuition assistance and Top-Up benefit programs, several tuition assistance resources are specific to the major Military branches, as well as to the National Guard and Reserves.
- Post 9/11 G.I. Bill**: Tuition benefits are based on length of service after Sept. 10, 2001, plus other eligibility requirements. Stipends for living expenses, books, and supplies are provided.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill: Active Duty or Selected Reserve Service Members can receive a monthly education benefit depending on their length of Military service and full- or part-time student status.
- ConAP: A partnership between over 1,900 participating colleges, the Army Recruiting Command, and Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC). ConAP’s goals are to increase enlistment of college-capable Active Duty and Reserve soldiers; increase the number of Army soldiers, Veterans, and Reservists enrolled in college; and increase the use of GI Bill education benefits.
- REAP (Reserve Educational Assistance Program): This Department of Defense education benefit program was designed to provide educational assistance to members of the Reserve components called, or ordered, to Active Duty in response to a war or national emergency (contingency operation) as declared by the President or Congress. This program makes certain Reservists, who were activated for at least 90 days after September 11, 2001, are eligible for education benefits or increased benefits.
- MGIB-SR (Montgomery G.I. Bill Selected Reserves): May be available to members of the National Guard and Reservists. Eligibility normally ends after selected Reserve members leave the service.
*Available for those who qualify. Certain restrictions may apply.
**GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is not endorsed, sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with ICDC College.